[EM] Re: Condorcet's strategy problem

Abd ulRahman Lomax abd at lomaxdesign.com
Sat Sep 17 13:45:27 PDT 2005

I wrote:

>And then (or perhaps as we see this approaching) we could proceed
>with further reform. As I've stated before, there are better
>methods; but when I have described one of them, it has happened that
>my posts have been rejected as not being relevant to "Condorcet."
>We'll see if this one gets through.....

Oops! I was confused. These subjects are under discussion on the
Condorcet list, and I thought I was writing to that list. EM is not
ordinarily moderated. Frankly, I think it is weird that the Condorcet
list is. I understand the purpose, but there are better ways to
accomplish it....

In fact, one of the posts that was rejected was really about just how
to filter the noise, *without* creating a content czar. Odd, isn't
it, that democratic reform movements so often reject democratic
process as being impossibly inefficient?