[EM] Anthony reply

MIKE OSSIPOFF nkklrp at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 26 20:47:27 PDT 2005

Anthony--

You wrote:

I didn't work out how to vote. I thought all votes should be
conducted as yahoo polls.

I think all votes chould be open range voting ballots.

I reply:

Yahoo polls can only be conducted by members. Though I've joined
yahoogroups, and though I've joined CRV, the "polls" link isn't available to
me, because it says "for members only", and the software apparently doesn't
regard me as a member.

However, there's nothing difficult about voting at a mailing list, though of
course anyone has a right to refuse to divulge their opinion if they want
to.

Not everyone will vote, and that was to be expected, but the turnout has
been good, most of the active list participants.

Mike Ossipoff