[EM] request definitions...

James Green-Armytage jarmyta at antioch-college.edu
Sat Sep 10 02:24:52 PDT 2005

Hi folks,

	As someone who has limited time to follow the recent developments on the
list (though they do strike me as being interesting), I request that
someone post brief definitions on electowiki for methods that they find
interesting and are writing threads about. For example, I'm sorry to say
that I don't know the definition of minmax(ao), and related proposals.
Even better would be to create an entry for the new method in the
electowiki method evaluation poll

Thank you very much!
James

P.S. By the way, I saw one recent message suggesting that minimax(AWP)
might be Smith-efficient. Unfortunately, I don't think that this is the
case.