[EM] RLPO2PA

Paul Kislanko kislanko at airmail.net
Sat Oct 29 22:02:46 PDT 2005

MIKE OSSIPOFF wrote:
> RLPO2PA has a brief definition, but, for the public, it won't
> be perceived
> as a simple definition. They won't like recursion.

IRV could be described as recursive plurality, and folks have explained that
satisfactorily. Any recursive process that can be proven to terminate can be
described in a way the "public" will understand.

> Does RLPO2PA have good properties?

I'm not sure. I think having 4 consonants to only two vowels and a numeral
means it is likely vowel-deficient. Having enough vowels to be able to
pronounce an acronymn in English is a most desirable property.

Having 7 symbols is definitely an undesirable property.