[EM] I eat my words (but not wholly)

Paul Kislanko kislanko at airmail.net
Fri Oct 14 21:21:13 PDT 2005

OK, one more time. I'm just a dumb voter and:
"Fact is, a lot of voters want to express
maximum information (natural human drive) and do not want to truncate
ballots."

is not defensible. I do NOT want to have to rank voters I want to lose.
Nobody in my precinct wants to even think about more than their favorite
(who here might be the one who bought them their last free beer). To say
that "a lot of voters want to express maximum information" is flat
ludicrous. Most of us who know what that means are at least lazy enough to
WANT to truncate ballots.

Cite some study, or poll or something if you want to claim that "a lot of
voters want to" do something I've never seen ANY voter do....