[EM] Paul doesn't understand something that I said

Paul Kislanko kislanko at airmail.net
Mon May 16 18:20:16 PDT 2005

What Mike doesn't understand is that messages whose sole point is to attack
another poster obscure whatever it is he's trying to say.

OK, Paul says "it is none of Mike's business what Paul didn't understand
that Mike wrote."

It was an observation that did not call for rebuttal.

Can we get a moderator?