[EM] Margins vs. Winning Votes

Dave Ketchum davek at clarityconnect.com
Tue Jul 26 18:04:17 PDT 2005

On Tue, 26 Jul 2005 16:59:12 -0500 Paul Kislanko wrote:

> sigh....

The thread is Juho's.

As he said in a followup, he is doing a tie election - does not matter how
many candidates, so long as the result is ties for most pairs, with lass
votes for some.  To this he adds one unique voter and analyzes the result.

If extra voters or extra candidates are added in nothing new happens
provided the ties are maintained - which can be done by such as assuming
extra voters.

Paul seems to have assumed a different intent than Juho's - which does
nothing but generate sparks.

> I never talked about ties, I never talked about any of your dribble. "The
> topic is ties"???? Where did you get THAT from? It wasn't in anything *I*
> wrote, but you attacked ME.
>
> All we know now is that you can't stay on topic, but delight in attacking
> other posters.

                  If you want peace, work for justice.