[EM] Voting puzzle page now available at CRV

Abd ul-Rahman Lomax abd at lomaxdesign.com
Wed Dec 7 13:30:21 PST 2005

At 04:27 AM 12/7/2005, Scott Ritchie wrote:
>Please please PLEASE drop this requirement, and you might actually get
>some serious traffic to your site.  This is really interesting, but
>there's no way I'm signing up for membership (or asking my friends on IM
>to)

Hey, there is no requirement to read the page or to work on the
puzzles. There is nothing to prevent a spoilsport from revealing the
answers. That's all you get by signing up (with respect to this).

I think Warren conceived of this as a way to conjure up membership.
Certainly those who join would be those who are interested in
election methods.... I think it was a great idea. As long as you
don't presume that by "member" you have enlisted a "supporter" of Range Voting.

The puzzles are interesting entirely aside from the so-called answers....
Indeed, I've been thinking about discussing some of them here.