[EM] Upgrading wiki.electorama.com

Rob Lanphier robla at robla.net
Sun Dec 4 20:08:10 PST 2005

On Sun, 2005-12-04 at 18:03 -0800, Rob Lanphier wrote:
> I'm upgrading wiki.electorama.com tonight, so there's going to be some
> downtime, starting very soon.  I should be done fooling with it later
> tonight.

Back online.  Changes:

1.  Upgraded from 1.4.11 to 1.5.3.  This was a long overdue security
update, but gives us a bunch of new features.  See the release notes for
more:
http://sourceforge.net/project/shownotes.php?group_id=34373&release_id=375755

2.  Installed SpamBlacklist:
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/SpamBlacklist_extension

This should make Electowiki a much less attractive target for spammers,
as their favorite keywords will be prohibited.

Let me know if you see any problems.  The upgrade was a little messier
than I was hoping for, and I could have botched something.

Rob