[EM] Voting puzzle page now available at CRV

Warren Smith wds at math.temple.edu
Tue Dec 6 12:33:26 PST 2005

http://math.temple.edu/~wds/crv/PuzzlePage.html

currently contains 11 interesting puzzles related to voting.
Puzzles range from easy to difficult and in fact include two
open problems I do not know the answers to.

Answers are available by typing in a password; the password is
obtainable when you become a CRV member by clicking "join/volunteer"
on the CRV main page
   http://math.temple.edu/~wds/crv
top left menu.

If anybody wishes to contribute more puzzles (preferably with solutions)
please email them to me at  warren.wds AT gmail.com

wds