[EM] Comments re Robert's Rules of Order

RLSuter at aol.com RLSuter at aol.com
Thu Aug 4 19:36:47 PDT 2005

davek at clarityconnect.com writes:

> Anyone can comment.  You do not demonstrate the familiarity
> that Lomax does.

Please give me a break. Lomax repeatedly brags about his expertise
and denigrates mine, even though he knows next to nothing about me
and clearly is less knowledgeable about the details of RONR and its
history than he repeatedly portrays himself as being. He apparently
is a habitual self-promotor and denigrator of others. He seems to love
to debate people and his main goal evidently is to win debates rather
to learn anything new or engage in constructive dialogue. In any
case, the points I raised regarding RONR don't require detailed
knowledge of the entire book. I certainly know and understand it
well enough to know that my criticisms of it are valid and have
not been discredited by anything Lomax has yet said.

-Ralph