[EM] 64 vs 65, post for purpose of annoying Jobst Heitzig

Warren Smith wds at math.temple.edu
Tue Aug 30 10:20:10 PDT 2005

Incidentlally, since you claim because you cannot explain the precise meaning of a range vote
of 64 versus 65, therefore range voting is somehow horribel and inexplicable...
and you like DMC...  I ask "explain to me the precise meaning of
`I approve of Bush.'"

Pretty difficult, isn't it?   And also probably strategy dependent - it depends who
are Bush's opponents, in practice.   All of this is quite analogous to range vote
values.   (Annoyance mission completed.)
wds