[EM] New election-methods web-based chat room

Rob Lanphier robla at robla.net
Sat Aug 13 23:06:43 PDT 2005

Hi folks,

As an experiment, I'd like to run an Electorama chat room.  I found a
pretty good piece of chat software (ARSC Really Simple Chat), and I'm
giving it a whirl:

http://electorama.com/2005/chat

No special software necessary - most web browsers work.  My
understanding is that the software has been tested with just about every
modern browser.  This particular install hasn't been rigorously tested
but it's at least been tested with IE on Windows and Firefox on Linux.

No guarantees it'll be permanent or that it'll even work regularly, but
give it a shot and let me know what you think.

Thanks
Rob