[EM] Re: Reply to A. A. about sloppy quoting

Araucaria Araucana araucaria.araucana at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 21:38:58 PDT 2005

MIKE OSSIPOFF <nkklrp <at> hotmail.com> writes:

> I'd said:
>
> >You said:
> >
> >Could you please show proof that WV (RP/Beatpath/River) passes
> >Consistency and CWP does not?
>
> Hi Mike,
>
> I'm getting weary of the sloppy quoting
>
> I reply:
>
> What sloppy quoting? Did you or did you not say:

Read what I said.  Remember what I've contacted you about before.

I meant standard email protocol:

   Name <address> wrote [on date]:

   > etc.

with threaded Subject header.

I do appreciate that you've managed to fix your apostrophes, and I see that
sometimes you can insert leading ">" signs.

Read the other suggestions and give them a try.  Please!

Honestly, you're a bit like my cousin who says "strange that those 4 other
clocks are wrong -- I know my wristwatch is accurate!  I've checked it 10 times"
 when he is 5 minutes slower than the official US atomic clock.

A.A.