[EM] Ted reply

MIKE OSSIPOFF nkklrp at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 28 22:26:30 PDT 2005

Ted--

Can I call you Ted, instead of Aurignacia whatever?

You say:

I do appreciate that you've managed to fix your apostrophes

I reply:

Yes, but how important were the apostrophies? I was using an accent mark for
an apostrophy.

You continue:

, and I see that
sometimes you can insert leading ">" signs.

I suppose it could be done, with sufficient time and work. But when my
replies have them, it's because the person I'm replying to had them already.

You continue:

Read the other suggestions and give them a try.  Please!

I reply:

I will when I get a chance.

You continue:

Honestly, you're a bit like my cousin who says "strange that those 4 other
clocks are wrong -- I know my wristwatch is accurate!  I've checked it 10
times"

I reply:

That's odd. When did I say that you were wrong because you did something
differently from how I do it? There's no comparison to your time analogy.
It's just that you place more importance on apostrophies than I do.

Mike Ossipoff