[EM] new definitions and criteria page

James Green-Armytage jarmyta at antioch-college.edu
Tue Apr 19 00:28:44 PDT 2005

Hi folks,
	I finally added a definitions and criteria page to my web site. Of
course, it resembles a lot of the other definitions and criteria web pages
out there, but it has at least a bit of originality to it. I divide it
into four main sections: majority rule, defeat strength, strategy, and
continuity.
	The page is still in its early stages, but I'd like to open it up to your
comments at this point. I welcome any feedback I receive, and I thank you
in advance. Here is the link:
http://fc.antioch.edu/~james_green-armytage/vm/define.htm
	I know that the colors are a bit nuts. I might make a more printable
version once the major changes start settling down.

my best,
James