[EM] Collecting Ordinal Information

Jobst Heitzig heitzig-j at web.de
Wed Apr 13 23:02:50 PDT 2005

Dear Forest!

I like your idea very much!

And I think we should also try to more often consider statistical
methods to *analyse* election methods, for example to assess their
anti-strategic properties or to define some kind of "robustness"
measures for methods.

Yours, Jobst

PS: My DFC-WAP-site is now launched! Perhaps you find a minute of time
to test it with some WAP-enabled mobile phone at
wap.groucho.info/index.wml