[EM] "Third Parties Presidential Debate"... and debates in general

Dr.Ernie Prabhakar drernie at radicalcentrism.org
Tue Sep 14 05:48:59 PDT 2004

Hi all,

On Sep 13, 2004, at 10:26 PM, James Green-Armytage wrote:
> So I guess what I want to add as a comment
> is that it is really important for debates to feature direct exchanges
> between the candidates. They need to be able to ask each other
> questions.
> Also, I would prefer it if they were each able to bring forth a certain
> number of issues of their own choice to the debate.

Is "debate reform" considered germane to this list?

RC.org: Truth-Oriented Adjudicated Debates
http://radicalcentrism.org/debate_truth.html

-- Ernie P.
Ernest N. Prabhakar, Ph.D. <DrErnie at RadicalCentrism.org>
RadicalCentrism.org is a tiny little think tank near Sacramento,
California, dedicated to developing and promoting the ideals of
Reality, Character, Community and Humility as expressed in our Radical
Centrist Manifesto: Ground Rules of Civil Society
<http://RadicalCentrism.org/manifesto.html>