[EM] Re: paradigms...

Stephane Rouillon stephane.rouillon at sympatico.ca
Wed Sep 8 10:26:11 PDT 2004

I agree with Rob.

All the different unusual pairwise preferences sets (disjoint, cyclic or containing
equal
preferences or any combinations) are a contribution to the election. It only
uses other votes to precise its linear ccomplete ranking equivalent.
Is that a good choice for a voter? Personnally, I do not like to copy on the
majority,
but if some want to follow the mainstream as sheeps.... It's a free election, no?

Steph