[EM] Cycles in sincere individual preferencesandapplication to vote-collection

Paul Kislanko kislanko at airmail.net
Mon Sep 6 12:17:49 PDT 2004

" Give one vote for the top candidate(s) over every lower candidate(s).
Scratch off the top candidate(s)
repeat until the ballot is exhausted.

What else is there to prove...?"

Well, not sure what you "proved", but as you described it either you elected
the losing-est candidate or you said Borda was right.