[EM] "small case" study

Stephane Rouillon stephane.rouillon at sympatico.ca
Wed Sep 1 05:47:34 PDT 2004

Maybe I was not clear.
I consider a small case to be a stusy about of all possible ballot sets
that a small number of voters (3 or 4) can produce. Then for each election
method we would evaluate the esperance of gain of unsincere strategies for
those
methods...
A small case is not an example.
This "small case" is more a huge work...