[EM] Re: group strategy equilibria: no sincere CW

Anthony Duff anthony_duff at yahoo.com.au
Wed Sep 1 02:47:24 PDT 2004

Thank you for than information, Steve and Bart,

Both sets of data seem to confirm that the non-existance of a sincere
condorcet winner is not "probable".  I would say: in a condorcet
election, if there happen to be several contenders, then the non
existance of a condorcet winner is a definate possibility, but it is
not probably.

I certainly agree with Bart, that cycle creation strategies might be
a very important factor.

Anthony

http://au.movies.yahoo.com