[EM] Does MAM use the Copeland method?

Paul Kislanko kislanko at airmail.net
Wed Oct 6 14:03:08 PDT 2004

I have argued before that the analysis of election methods should be broken
into two parts - how to collect ballots which should should be general
enough to support any counting method.

The list dismissed this, which Jobst also suggested. Are we now saying that
Jobst was right? I'd like the collection, translation, and counting methods
expressed in mathematical terms instead of hypothetical english expositions
that can be misinterpreted.