[EM] IRV

MIKE OSSIPOFF nkklrp at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 13 07:31:42 PDT 2004

Bolson wrote:

I don't think IRV is a step in the wrong direction. It's still vastly
superior to the present single vote system. It solves the simple problems
correctly, like any of the systems we consider do. It's just all those
"interesting" problems we like to conjure up that trip things.

I reply:

Oh, you mean those interesting problems like when your favorite isn't a sure
loser, sure to be the 1st candidate eliminated? :-)

When we began hearing about the slashdot postings, I felt that I should
check EM to find out what is being said.

Mike Ossipoff