[EM] Re: seeking 5 candidate Condorcet example

Mike mrouse1 at mrouse.com
Sun Oct 3 08:05:01 PDT 2004

Thanks for the link. I was trying out a new search engine with the truly
awful name of Clusty (clusty.com) and found another site you can do
certain voting comparisons on, though in this case A) Part of the site
is in French, and B) it only includes three methods, counting  the rule
used by the international figure skating union (how weird is that?).
Those that are interested might take a look at

http://www.cirano.qc.ca/corporategovernance/decision.php

The reason I mention it is because I haven't seen another online Kemeny
calculator. Perhaps someone will be inspired to add that code to the
wustl.edu calculator :)

As a side note, as others have mentioned there was a good discussion on
voting methods on Slashdot yesterday. Of course the discussion ranged
from brilliant to idiotic, but hey that's Slashdot for you (grin). Those
that are interested should check it out at

http://politics.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=04/10/01/2139227&tid=226

Mike
mrouse1 at mrouse.com