[EM] (correction) San Francisco pairwise tallies

Bart Ingles bartman at netgate.net
Sat Nov 13 09:38:47 PST 2004

Bart Ingles wrote:
>  From the links above, it seems obvious that the vast majority of
> exhausted ballots in these races were due to the 3-choice limit, and not
> from people voluntarily undervoting.

I withdraw the "obvious" part of my statement, after realizing that I
misinterpreted the results tables.  But the statement still appears to
be true, since most (80-90%) votes seem to have transferred in the early
rounds, and the cumulative "Exhausted Ballots" totals only grew rapidly
near the final rounds.

Bart