[EM] New Condorcet/RP variant

Steve Eppley seppley at alumni.caltech.edu
Fri Nov 5 11:30:05 PST 2004

Hi,

Paul C asked:
> Does Eppley still read this list?

Yes, sometimes.  By the way, I prefer that my friends
call me Steve.

> I'd be interested to know why he now favours MAM over MTM.

I changed the name from MTM to MAM to sound more positive.

I chose the tiebreaker for complete satisfaction of clone
independence, monotonicity and strong Pareto.

I occasionally post definitions that, for the sake of brevity
and ease of understanding, do not match a method's exact
specifications.  But this sometimes causes misunderstandings.
Sorry about that!

--Steve