[EM] Successful talk on election methods

Eric Gorr eric at ericgorr.net
Tue Nov 2 07:45:47 PST 2004

At 12:24 AM -0800 11/2/04, Alex Small wrote:
>If anybody wants to use some of my slides to give a similar talk,
>let me know.  It was fun putting this talk together because I
>realized just how much I've learned since I started exploring these
>issues 4 years ago, and how much even we amateurs can understand
>just by giving it a little thought.

I would recommend having a digital video camera any such talk so it
can be recorded and then made available via the 'net along with PDF
versions of any materials that are created for the talk.

If you have PDF versions of the materials you created, I would be
happy to place them on my website and I'm sure others would like to
have that stuff as well.

--
== Eric Gorr ========= http://www.ericgorr.net ========= ICQ:9293199 ===
benefit and harm." - Sun Tzu