[EM] Voting Matters #19

James Green-Armytage jarmyta at antioch-college.edu
Sun Nov 28 02:20:38 PST 2004

Hi folks,
	As some of you might already have gleamed from Craig Carey's ravings, the
new issue of Voting Matters came out last week. I wanted to do a short
post calling attention to my article in the new issue, and inviting
everyone to read it. The article is entitled "Cardinal-weighted pairwise
comparison." It describes the cardinal pairwise method, argues that
majority rule methods should be Condorcet-efficient, and argues that the
cardinal pairwise method will be more strategy-resistant than most other
Condorcet-efficient methods. I worked hard on the paper, and I'm fairly
proud of it. Here are the links:

Voting Matters main index page
http://www.mcdougall.org.uk/VM/MAIN.HTM

Issue 19 main page