[EM] New Condorcet/RP variant

Eric Gorr eric at ericgorr.net
Thu Nov 11 07:16:55 PST 2004

On the current wikipedia page for the Spoiler Effect, it says:

      A voting system which satisfies the independence of irrelevant
      alternatives criterion is immune to the spoiler effect,

Now, considering people use the term Spoiler Effect in the context of
Independence of Clones Criterion , this statement would imply that
satisfaction of IIR implies satisfaction of ICC.

Now, I don't recall seeing this claim before, but wanted to check
here before I edited the page in case the statement is true.

--
== Eric Gorr ========= http://www.ericgorr.net ========= ICQ:9293199 ===
benefit and harm." - Sun Tzu