[EM] Who are we?

Dave Ketchum davek at clarityconnect.com
Sat Jun 12 08:51:02 PDT 2004

Don't remember doing one of these, so:

Retired computer programmer, which makes me pay more attention to details
than some do.

Born in upstate New York, 50 miles from where I live now, though
programming moved me around the country, and to Owego.

Ross Perot got me interested in politics in 1992.

Someone bragged about IRV, which I quickly rejected as unfair, before I
ever heard of Condorcet.

Am active in NY's Independece Party (a single state paarty, though we were
part of the Reform Party until some unhappiness caused a split - and there
are other Independence parties).
                  If you want peace, work for justice.