[EM] proposal: weighted pairwise comparison

James Green-Armytage jarmyta at antioch-college.edu
Thu Jun 10 17:06:10 PDT 2004

David,

	There are two versions of my proposal. The primary version uses cardinal
ratings ballots and the secondary version uses approval cutoffs. In the
cardinal ratings version, cardinal ratings are never converted into
approval ballots. Brian Olson's calculator implements the cardinal ratings
version, and hence approval ballots do not come into play. I hope that
answers your question.

best,
James