[EM] Top Three Condorcet

Dave Ketchum davek at clarityconnect.com
Wed Jun 9 15:07:03 PDT 2004

We ain't communicating, so, ENOUGH!

To anyone else reading, my claim is:
      With the Condorcet method(s), the voter ranks all candidates liked
better than "last" (optionally including ranking "last").
      There is no other voter activity such as a rating or grading of
candidates - methods including such activity should be required to have
their own NON-conflicting names.

      Some of what I read implies the voter specifying a threshold,
dividing ranks into better and worse - I do not object to ballots with
this feature also being called Condorcet.
      END

Dave Ketchum

                  If you want peace, work for justice.