[EM] Wikipedia

Brian Olson bql at bolson.org
Fri Jun 4 21:00:02 PDT 2004

On Jun 4, 2004, at 8:28 PM, Brian Olson wrote:

> 		Automatic Equivalence on Loss Option (AERLO, but now I know I'm
> misremembering this a bit because it doesn't match the acronym)
> 		Automatic Truncation on Loss Option (ATLO)

Oi, I missed by meters. And it's right there in the middle of the page:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voting_system

Automatic Equal Ranking Line Option (AERLO)
Automatic Truncation Line Option (ATLO)

But, i maybe kinda expressed the spirit of these options in different
words.

And taking another look at the page, if I were to try and group
election methods within the phyla of single-seat and multi-seat
methods, I'd group them by ballot style. (Rated, Ranked, etc)

Brian Olson
http://bolson.org/