[EM] Wikipedia

Dr. Ernie Prabhakar drernie at radicalcentrism.org
Fri Jun 4 18:52:02 PDT 2004

On Jun 4, 2004, at 6:21 PM, Eric Gorr wrote:
> Thought people here would be interested in this message...

Thanks, I'd missed that change.  Perhaps people here could help on the
taxonomy question:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Voting_system#classification_scheme_-
_take_2
> For example, I can think of at least three orthogonal ways to
> categorize systems:
> 	▪ 	What the result is (e.g., single-winner, multiple-winner,
> proportional)
> 	▪ 	 How balloting is done (e..g., single vote, cardinal rating,
> ranking)
> 	▪ 	How it is counted (e.g., pairwise, runoff, etc.)

What do you all think the best way -- or perhaps the most useful ways
-- to categorize different voting systems?

-- Ernie P.
Ernest N. Prabhakar, Ph.D. <DrErnie at RadicalCentrism.org>
RadicalCentrism.org is an anti-partisan think tank near Sacramento,
California, dedicated to developing and promoting the ideals of
Reality, Character, Community and Humility as expressed in our Radical
Centrist Manifesto: Ground Rules of Civil Society
<http://RadicalCentrism.org/manifesto.html>