[EM] Re: A>B, B>A, A=B (errors)

Kevin Venzke stepjak at yahoo.fr
Mon Jun 14 04:37:31 PDT 2004

Somehow I managed to get my scenario backwards.

 --- Kevin Venzke <stepjak at yahoo.fr> a écrit :
> I imagine something like an A>B>C>A cycle, where C>A is the weakest defeat, so that
> C is the winner.  In Winning Votes, it's possible that if equal numbers of A>B and B>A
> voters change their ranking to A=B, then A>B will be the weakest defeat, and A will be
> elected.

I want this to read this way:
I imagine something like an A>B>C>A cycle, where **B>C** is the weakest defeat, so that
C is the winner.  In Winning Votes, it's possible that if equal numbers of A>B and B>A
voters change their ranking to A=B, then A>B will be the weakest defeat, and **B** will be
elected.

Two changes necessary.  Sorry.  I hope my intention was clear anyhow.

Kevin Venzke
stepjak at yahoo.fr