[EM] ?groovy? new introduction for use by absolute beginners to voting methods

James Green-Armytage jarmyta at antioch-college.edu
Thu Jul 22 01:08:47 PDT 2004

Dear election methods fans,

	For some crazy reason I spent the better part of the last two days
writing yet another introduction to voting methods. I already had one on
my web page, but I wasn't satisfied with it in terms of accessibility. So
I wrote this one.
	Now that I've written it, I hope that someone reads it!
	All ye voting methods veterans can scan it and look for errors, offenses,
missed opportunities. And if you want, you can send the link to your
friends among the voting-methods-illiterate masses, and they can send it
to their friends, and lo, they may be enlightened... ?????
	Honestly I don't know how enlightening this is or isn't. Maybe someone
can tell me. For some reason I decided to do all this crazy
color-coding... I thought that would make it easier to read... or at least
more interesting to stare at.
	Oh well, here's the link!

http://fc.antioch.edu/~jarmyta@antioch-college.edu/voting_methods/introduction.htm