[EM] Election-methods-list archives

Steve Barney barnes99 at vaxa.cis.uwosh.edu
Mon Jul 12 08:47:42 PDT 2004

Rob:

Every time I try to search the archives
<http://lists.electorama.com/pipermail/election-methods-electorama.com/>, I
get the following error message:

ht://Dig error

htsearch detected an error. Please report this to the webmaster of this
site. The error message is:

Unable to read configuration file

Steve Barney
Oshkosh, WI

At 02:01 PM 7/10/2004, you wrote:
>Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2004 13:30:43 -0700 (PDT)
>From: Rob Lanphier <robla at robla.net>
>To: election-methods at electorama.com
>Subject: [EM] Possible downtime in the next week
>
>Hi all,
>
>I'm asking my ASP (Dreamhost) to move this mailing list to a new machine,
>which has a newer version of Mailman installed on it.  My understanding is
>that this SHOULD be transparent to everyone but me (some admin functions
>will not work for hours if not days).  So, this should not result in any
>downtime, but you know how these things can go.
>
>So, I apologize in advance if there are any hassles caused by this.  The
>great news is that once the upgrade is complete, there's going to be some
>interesting features to take advantage of.  In particular, list moderation
>will become a lot easier, and it'll be a task I can co-delegate to another
>member of this list.
>
>Stay tuned for more details, and let me know if you see problems with the
>list.
>
>Thanks
>Rob

Title:          "Consequences of Reversing Preferences."
Authors:        Saari, Donald G.; Barney, Steven
Source:         _Mathematical Intelligencer_; Fall 2003, Vol. 25 Issue 4,
p17, 15p
Link:           <http://search.epnet.com/direct.asp?an=11050766&db=afh>.