[EM] Possible downtime in the next week

Rob Lanphier robla at robla.net
Fri Jul 9 13:31:01 PDT 2004

Hi all,

I'm asking my ASP (Dreamhost) to move this mailing list to a new machine,
which has a newer version of Mailman installed on it.  My understanding is
that this SHOULD be transparent to everyone but me (some admin functions
will not work for hours if not days).  So, this should not result in any
downtime, but you know how these things can go.

So, I apologize in advance if there are any hassles caused by this.  The
great news is that once the upgrade is complete, there's going to be some
interesting features to take advantage of.  In particular, list moderation
will become a lot easier, and it'll be a task I can co-delegate to another
member of this list.

Stay tuned for more details, and let me know if you see problems with the
list.

Thanks
Rob