[EM] Preliminary first imprression--more tomorrow

MIKE OSSIPOFF nkklrp at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 16 03:10:47 PST 2004

My first impression is that none of those versions of ACC can meet all the
majority defensive strategy criteria, beause they don't say to delete every
candidate who has a majority defeat.

But I shouldn't say that for sure at this hour of the night (3:00 A.M.).

And so I've printed out those 3 postings that you linked to, and will reply
tomorrow.

Again, thanks for the proposal information and links. I've been looking for
proposals for possibly better methods.

Mike Ossipoff