[EM] Method that minimizes Kemeny order ?

Stephane Rouillon stephane.rouillon at sympatico.ca
Fri Dec 10 08:17:14 PST 2004

Hello friends,

I conducted a little secret poll with an organization in Quebec.
We wanted to establish our priorities subjet order.
Nine persons filled preferential ballots, I would like
to know a site where I can solve this.
I  am searching for the best internet available program that
would minimize the Kemeny order.
Feel free to give me the solution directly (specifying the method
used)...
I need the full ranking, not the winner (which seems to be B).
Here is my data (it's in french but no matter):

> 10 présents:1 abstention, 9 bulletins préférentiels partiels (pas forcement 15 choix)

> A - Borda
> B - Convention Electeurs
> C - Guide à la Carte
> D - Lien Géographique
> E - Méthodes Multicritères (Condorcet, ...)
> F - Modèle Dupuis
> G - Modèle Scandinave (Proportionnelle Régionale)
> H - Scrutin Préférentiel, Proportionnel, Acirconscriptif
> I - Single Transferable Vote (Vote Unique Transférable)
> J - Vers Une Constitution
> 2A - Financement Des Candidatures
> 2B - Démocratie Participative
> 2C - Blame Assemblée Nationale (Michaud)
> 2D - Vote A 16 Ans
> 2E - Modèle Brière
>
> Bulletins: (Dans l'ordre des choix 1 > 2 > 3 > ... > 15)
> 2B
> B  > A
> B  > F  > 2A > 2B
> B  > F  > J  > D > 2B
> 2A > J  > B  > A > C  > D  > E
> J  > 2B > G  > F > 2E > I  > D
> F  > 2C > G  > B > I  > 2A > 2B
> 2D > C  > D  > B > G  > I  > H > E > F > J > 2A > 2B > 2C > 2E
> E  > A  > B  > 2A > 2B > C > D > F > G > H > I > J > 2C > 2D > 2E

Thanks,
Steph