[EM] Definition of preferential voting

Dave Ketchum davek at clarityconnect.com
Thu Aug 19 18:50:28 PDT 2004

My only comment is that IRV and Condorcet should be BOTH IN or BOTH OUT:
      Ballot is identical.
      Voting is identical, except strategy can get involved in rare cases.
      They usually agree as to winner (it is easy to assume otherwise
because test cases, unlike normal voting, are often picked to demonstrate
and discus disagreement).

DWK