[EM] Gervase, may I correct you?

Donald Davison donald at mich.com
Fri Oct 17 02:43:01 PDT 2003

Gervase, you wrote:             Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2003 21:51:29 +0100
"During the thread about how Condorcet can choose a "turkey" candidate (I
think), there were quite a few people who posted how they would rank all
of the various election methods.  However, Donald gave a set of Cardinal
Ratings for the election methods instead.  First came IRV, which got a 10.
Second came Approval, which got an 8."

Thanks,
Gervase.

Donald here, Your letter is another example of someone being misquoted on
the EM list, so what else is new.

It shocked me that I would have placed Approval so close to Irving, so a
search was required, which turned up my original post: