[EM] question about PR allocation formulas

James Green-Armytage jarmyta at antioch-college.edu
Fri Oct 10 19:55:02 PDT 2003

Dear election methods fans,

	Does anyone know of examples where the largest remainder method using the
Droop quota produces results different from the highest averages method
using the D'Hondt divisors?
	Likewise, does anyone know of examples where the largest remainder method
using the Hare quota produces results different from the highest averages
method using the Saint-Legue divisors?
	I assumed that there was a difference between these methods, but I don't
know how to go about constructing an example. Can anyone help? I would
sure appreciate it.

my best,
James Green-Armytage