[EM] Batch of old mail

Joe Weinstein jweins123 at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 20 14:52:02 PST 2003

I (bullet-) vote for a firm yet friendly and humane version of option c.

Reject any non-list-member message, but insofar possible in your rejection
response tell the sender:

   (1)   'You must join the list in order to post to it.'
   (2)   How to start joining - where to go, what to do.
   (3)   In case you liked the message, add something like:  'Your message
seems to be of real interest, so I encourage you to join the list and then
re-post your message.'

Joe Weinstein