05/19/03 - Re: [EM] a major Condorcet election

Jason P Sorens jason.sorens at yale.edu
Mon May 19 05:20:02 PDT 2003

On Mon, 19 May 2003, Donald Davison wrote:

> 05/19/03 - Re: [EM] a major Condorcet election:
>
> Dear Jason P Sorens,
>
> If and when this election takes place, would it be possible for you to
> secure copies of the ballots and forwarded them to this list so that we
> members can study them?

Yes, in fact, we will place all ballots on our website for public view.
They will be identified only by member # so that our members can verify
their own ballots, but privacy is maintained.

Jason P Sorens - jason.sorensATyale.edu - <http://pantheon.yale.edu/~jps35>

<http://www.freestateproject.org> - Do you want liberty in your lifetime?