[EM] Thread on rec.sport.table-tennis

Rob Lanphier robla at robla.net
Sun May 4 14:47:02 PDT 2003

Hi all,

There's currently a thread going on on the rec.sport.table-tennis Usenet
newsgroup:

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&safe=off&threadm=U_2cneATzah6cTujXTWcqg%40comcast.com&rnum=3&prev=/groups%3Fq%3D%2522kenneth%2Barrow%2522%2BOR%2B%2522arrow%27s%2Btheorem%2522%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26ie%3DUTF-8%26safe%3Doff%26scoring%3Dd%26selm%3DU_2cneATzah6cTujXTWcqg%2540comcast.com%26rnum%3D3

The gist is that they are trying to figure out how to fix the way
rankings are done.  I haven't followed it fully, but figured that there
would be people here who might be interested.

Rob

----
From: Larry Bavly
<http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&safe=off&q=author:bavly%40rci.rutgers.edu+>