[EM] District Sizes and PR

Stephane Rouillon stephane.rouillon at sympatico.ca
Wed Jul 23 15:52:05 PDT 2003

Good for you and your compatriotes Alex!

May I only underline that access, as you describe it, seems not a matter
of the type or the size or the nature of contituencies.  The only thing that
can allow
a representative to serve a low number of people and thus to know them
is a high number of representatives.  Some geographical proximity can help,
but
as I said often, there is no need that the people you serve are exclusively
the one
that can vote for you...

Whatever, I am glad for you.

Stephane