[EM] James Green-Armytage wrote on July 13

Stephane Rouillon stephane.rouillon at sympatico.ca
Wed Jul 23 14:59:10 PDT 2003

I agree.
I can understand there are some sacrifices needed to be made
for any kind of PR that makes room for small parties.
But I am not yet convince that what I see as partial misrepresentation
allows to gain better elsewhere. However, I conceid there are many
issues hard to compare, at least with the same quantifiable units...

I would like to add another measure of a system quality:
PR is important to me, but I value winners personal support too.
I tried to evaluate both for the results of the elector's convention.
Can you think of any other tools to measure multiple winners method
efficiency? Simple tools, if possible...
I still have to answer to Mr. Gilmour about the relevance of PR of political
parties.

Bye, Stephane