[EM] Cloneproof Schwartz Sequential Dropping / Schulze

James Green-Armytage jarmyta at antioch-college.edu
Thu Jul 17 19:34:13 PDT 2003

	Thank you for responding! I have read the recommended postings, and quite
a few more around them, but I have to admit that I am still a little bit
confused. (Perhaps it is the non-Cloneproof version that I am having more
trouble understanding, I'm not sure...) Would it be possible for someone
to give an example where Cloneproof SSD and 'regular' SSD produce
different results?

my best,
	James